Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The REAL Superhero Registry, and no, I'm not kidding.


Okay, there are super heroes like Spiderman that only fight crime on screen or in print. But then there are the real world super heroes like Fox Fire and Black Arrow who are out to fight crimes in their own cities. Think I'm joking. I'm not.

Check out the World Superhero Registry to see who's fighting crime in your area.

You can learn more about these secretive crime fighters through MySpace and their own personal websites, which are conveniently located on their profile pages.

My guess is that my wife and I could take them all in a fight. At the same time. But your mileage may vary.

I thought about becoming a superhero myself, but their online shop of "Real Life Superhero Items" was "coming soon" and listed no items. Foiled again!!!!!

Now I have to find out where Batman really does get all those incredible toys. Obviously not at the World Superhero Registry.

0 comments: