Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DNC: Rage Against the Machine Concert, and the protest march into Denver

I attended the free Rage Against the Machine concert at the Denver Coliseum today for the Democratic National Convention. After the concert was a march through Denver to the DNC.

Here's a pictorial history of what went on today as I saw it. If nudity offends anybody, you might want to skip it, as you do see me without a shirt on. Otherwise, enjoy!



Here's a video of the police presence at the event (sorry it's a bit fast).



Check out the protesters doing their thing on the street.



Good times! I did bail before the march reached the DNC, as my eyes are a bit sensitive to teargas (though it turned out peaceful enough).

Big thanks goes out as well to Tent State University in Denver for putting this together. Go check them out!

Now I just have to work through the night to make up the missed work from the day. Benefits of working at home on internet based businesses I guess.

0 comments: