Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rock Band 2 - Hands on Preview

For those Rock Band fans out there, check out this preview of Rock Band 2 from G4.



It's looking pretty incredible. That Starburst Stratocaster guitar controller is sick. I've heard the newest controllers are much better made than the previous versions.

I was disappointed by my last music game for the PS3, Guitar Hero 3, because of the lack of tracks available for download on the network. Most importantly, all of the previous Rock Band track packs are compatible with the new version, unlike the Guitar Hero series.

I was initially turned off by Rock Band because I didn't want to purchase the entire set with drum kit and mic. This version looks like it will be perfect for me if I can get a guitar-only version.

I'm placing it on my birthday wish list. Only 5 more months to go!

0 comments: